Your Cart is Empty
Click here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
Your appointment is very important to Salon153, it is reserved especially for you. We understand that sometimes schedule adjustments are necessary; therefore, we respectfully request at least 24 hours notice for cancelations. As a courtesy, please remember to call us as soon as you know that you will be unable to make your scheduled appointment. We will be happy to reschedule for you. If you miss an appointment, or fail to give us 24 hour notice, we reserve the right to charge accordingly for the missed service. Please arrive 5 minutes before your appointment. If you are more than 15 minutes late to your appointment, you will need to reschedule to accommodate other clients that are scheduled after you. Thank you for your understanding.
- We are operating by appointment only, no walk in appointments are allowed.
- Please call ahead or wait outside of salon to be let in.
- Temperatures will be taken upon your arrival.
- Please wear a mask. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided for you. Masks must be worn at all times, no exception.
- Please come alone. Guests and children without an appointment are not allowed.
- Please be courteous. If you feel sick or anyone around you has been sick, please reschedule.
- No food or drink is allowed.
- Magazines and refreshments are not available.
- We are asking people to please follow PA Department of Health Travel guidelines before making an appointment. Refer to link: https://www.health.pa.gov/topics/disease/coronavirus/Pages/Travelers.aspx